Friday, September 2, 2011

Brake & Clutch Lever

So today I rode to Shah Alam only to find TT Jaya closed. It didn't cross my mind to call (as I did yesterday, and there was no answer). It was quite a tiring ride, with my right shoulder blade aching on the way back. My right wrist also felt quite stiff, it could be due to the gloves that I'm wearing for the first time. Still need to get used to the FZ150 riding position and equipment. Oh, the leather jacket in today's weather is HOT!

This is the broken lever:


Went to the few bike shops in Old Klang Road in search of the brake and clutch lever. All the shops did not have the Racing Boy levers, so I got the Shark levers, which feels heavier and looks solid compared to the Racing Boy ones. Its also more expensive at RM135 per set. The Racing Boys were only RM85. Each lever has 6 settings to adjust the distance of the lever from the handle. I also love the red bits on the against the chrome color :))

Purposely got a shorter clutch lever and adjusted it to the shortest possible distance from the handle. Much easier to grab and release the clutch now :)











Also got the third screw for my suspension cover and the small circular Yamaha sticker (RM2 each). Sadly, the Racing Boy rim stickers are coming out. Will just live without it.







On another note, was careless and burnt my right calf on another bikes exhaust. Singed a bigger spot this time. Bravo, Jason...


:(

1 comment:

  1. Where did u buy the fork cover??n price pls?;

    ReplyDelete