Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Recovery Period

Its been 1 week and 2 days since the accident at Midvalley. I've completed the antibiotics dose and the injuries are recovering well. The bleeding on my right hand has stopped a few days ago and the pain is going away. The hand is almost back to its full strength.




Went to check on my bike at the workshop. The damage in terms of RM is huge. Its gonna cost me almost 2k to get it back on the road. I highly suspect the PJ Wong Motor workshop is charging too high, but I don't have another workshop contact. This may be the last time I visit them.

I'm taking the opportunity to upgrade the front disc brakes, get wider Duro tyres and a Givi visor. I'm also gonna get myself another pair of gloves with more protection. Will also be shopping for a new MHR helmet clear visor, as the current one is scratched up already :(

No comments:

Post a Comment