Friday, September 2, 2011

Carelessness...

Today was the epitome of carelessness. I went to D'sara Perdana to help some friends move their stuff. Parked the bike at the loading bay beside the lorry and LEFT THE KEYS IN THE BIKE in the ON position. Went up to the apartment and brought stuff down. This went on for a few rounds, until someone checking out the bike asked "Whose bike is this?"

I came out and said with a proud smile... "Its mine!"

"You left your keys in the bike..."

*noob-face*

By then, the battery was dead, as the headlights were ON for almost an hour. I had to push start the bike with help from some other friends. Was so traumatized that during the push start, I didn't even turn the bike ON. Anyway, lesson learnt the hard way today. Thank God the bike wasn't stolen... if not I would need to get a (bigger) replacement XD

No comments:

Post a Comment