Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Service Today

1. FZ250i had its first service today at PJ Wong Motor, the place I bought the bike. Using Shell Semi 10-40, NGK plugs, oil filter, chain tightening cost RM80. Also bought Racing Boy rim stickers as the previous Yamaha one from TT Jaya started peeling off...

2. This is the Yamaha Racing rim stickers bought and stuck by TT Jaya guys:










Seriously fail. After only 5 days, stickers were peeling off and looks terrible. This time, I stuck the rim stickers myself. After thorough cleaning and wiping, spent an hour sticking it on. I must say it looks great!







3. During the service, the guy pointed out that my brake lever is damaged. SIMON KANG!




This is the left undamaged lever:




Oh well, looks like I need to get a non-plastic after market set. The Racing Boy set (RM110) looked pretty good, but it doesn't come in red.




Ride It, comes in red, but its RM180 at Taj Motoshop.

Choices choices. I'll probably ride to TT Jaya tomorrow to check out other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment